Attention! We have announced the date for the 2017 Chattanooga Cruise In! Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 1, 2017! The event consists of a huge gathering of cars, trucks and motorcycles, and an Open House at the Coker Tire and Honest Charley Speed Shop facilities. We’ll have give-aways and promotions throughout the day. Several food vendors will be set up and Southside Saloon & Bistro will be open for food and refreshments.
Car clubs are welcome, but please contact us before hand if you plan on parking together. Car Club Parking HAS BEEN MOVED for 2017. We have surpassed our capacity in the old Car Club Parking area, so we have moved the reserved parking area to the north end of the Finley Stadium parking lot. It will be clearly marked, and the parking attendants can help as well.
We realize everyone wants a great parking spot, so early arrivals are not turned away, but please be advised that setup may not be complete if you get here early. You can expect to see more than two thousand of cars at this event, so plan your trip to Chattanooga now and experience one of the greatest Cruise Ins in the South!
The goal for the Chattanooga Cruise In is to have a great time and enjoy the old car hobby with lots of friends. We want to keep the list of rules and guidelines very simple and straightforward.
- Saving parking spots is not permitted. If you want to park next to a friend, be sure to drive in to the event together.
- Car clubs are welcome! Feel free to bring your whole crew, but let us know ahead of time, so we can reserve the appropriate amount of space!
- Always follow the instructions from our parking crew—we try to pack as many cars as possible into the area, so respect the parking crew’s direction!
- Trailers are permitted. If you have a drag car, or any vehicle that requires being towed in on a trailer, our parking staff will point you in the right direction!
- Official hours are 8am to 4pm EST, but cars start showing up early and the best parking is limited and fills up quickly. As cars come and go throughout the day, you are welcome to move your car from overflow into the main cruise-in area.
- Last but not least: Have FUN!
Coming with a car club? Let us know!
There are a number of great hotels in the area for those looking to stay while taking part in the Chattanooga Cruise In. But we recommend these four:
- The Staybridge: 1300 Carter St. (423) 267-0900
- The Choo Choo: 1400 Market St. (800) 872-2529
- The Chattanoogan: 1201 Broad St. (423) 756-3400
- Days Inn Chattanooga–Rivergate: 901 Carter St. (423) 266-7331
Please mention that you are part of the Chattanooga Cruise In at Coker Tire and Honest Charley.