Attention! We have announced the date for the 2019 Chattanooga Cruise In presented by Coker Tire! Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 30, 2019! We have also announced a new venue for the event. The Chattanooga Cruise In will now be held at Camp Jordan, with easy access off Interstate 75. The event consists of a huge gathering of cars, trucks and motorcycles, as well as vendors, lots of great food and activities for the whole family. We’ll have give-aways and promotions throughout the day. The event is FREE to the public, and it is a family-friendly environment.
Car clubs are welcome, but we can no longer reserve special parking areas. We suggest arriving at the event together, in order to park together.
The goal for the Chattanooga Cruise In is to have a great time and enjoy the old car hobby with lots of friends. We want to keep the list of rules and guidelines very simple and straightforward.
- Saving parking spots is not permitted. If you want to park next to a friend, be sure to drive in to the event together.
- Car clubs are welcome! Feel free to bring your whole crew, and be sure to drive into the event together if you’d like to park together.
- Always follow the instructions from our parking crew—we try to pack as many cars as possible into the area, so respect the parking crew’s direction!
- Trailers are permitted. If you have a drag car, or any vehicle that requires being towed in on a trailer, we will now have on-site truck and trailer parking.
- Our official hours are 8am to 4pm EST, but cars start showing up early to get a jump on the crowd.
- Last but not least: Have FUN!
There are a number of great hotels in the area for those looking to stay while taking part in the Chattanooga Cruise In. But we recommend these four:
- Hampton Inn: (423) 269-6600
- La Quinta Inn & Suites: 6650 Ringgold Rd, East Ridge, TN (423) 760-3120
- Best Western: 6710 Ringgold Rd, East Ridge, TN (423) 893-7979
Please mention that you are part of the Chattanooga Cruise In presented by Coker Tire.