Attention! We have announced the date for the 2018 Chattanooga Cruise In! Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 14, 2018! The event consists of a huge gathering of cars, trucks and motorcycles, and an Open House at the Coker Tire and Honest Charley Speed Shop facilities. We’ll have give-aways and promotions throughout the day. Several food vendors will be set up and Southside Saloon & Bistro will be open for food and refreshments.
Car clubs are welcome, but we can no longer reserve special parking areas. The overwhelming number of car clubs has surpassed our capacity in the Car Club Parking area. We suggest arriving at the event together, in order to park together. The parking rush is usually pretty intense from 7am until around 10am, so trying to separate car club cars from general participants really slowed down the traffic flow. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we still encourage car clubs to join us.
We realize everyone wants a great parking spot, so early arrivals are not turned away, but please be advised that setup may not be complete if you get here early. You can expect to see more than two thousand of cars at this event, so plan your trip to Chattanooga now and experience one of the greatest Cruise Ins in the South!
The goal for the Chattanooga Cruise In is to have a great time and enjoy the old car hobby with lots of friends. We want to keep the list of rules and guidelines very simple and straightforward.
- Saving parking spots is not permitted. If you want to park next to a friend, be sure to drive in to the event together.
- Car clubs are welcome! Feel free to bring your whole crew, and be sure to drive into the event together if you’d like to park together.
- Always follow the instructions from our parking crew—we try to pack as many cars as possible into the area, so respect the parking crew’s direction!
- Trailers are permitted. If you have a drag car, or any vehicle that requires being towed in on a trailer, our parking staff will point you in the right direction!
- Official hours are 8am to 4pm EST, but cars start showing up early and the best parking is limited and fills up quickly. The Chattanooga Police Department determines when the event is at capacity and controls when we close the entry gate.
- Last but not least: Have FUN!
There are a number of great hotels in the area for those looking to stay while taking part in the Chattanooga Cruise In. But we recommend these four:
- The Staybridge: 1300 Carter St. (423) 267-0900
- The Choo Choo: 1400 Market St. (800) 872-2529
- The Chattanoogan: 1201 Broad St. (423) 756-3400
- Days Inn Chattanooga–Rivergate: 901 Carter St. (423) 266-7331
Please mention that you are part of the Chattanooga Cruise In at Coker Tire and Honest Charley.